Bob Dylan A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall (1975 Renaldo)
A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall
大雨将至
Oh, where have you been, my blue-eyed son?
你去了哪里,蓝眼睛的小孩?
Oh, where have you been, my darling young one?
你去了哪里,我亲爱的小孩?
I've stumbled on the side of twelve misty mountains,
我穿过了十二座高山,浓雾笼罩着那里
I've walked and I've crawled on six crooked highways,
还有六条高速公路,人们在那里拥挤
I've stepped in the middle of seven sad forests,
我走进灰暗森林的深处
I've been out in front of a dozen dead oceans,
面对连绵的死亡的海洋
I've been ten thousand miles in the mouth of a graveyard,
我还曾走进一片坟墓,那坟墓仿佛有千万公里长
And it's a hard, and it's a hard, it's a hard, and it's a hard,
我感到,那大雨,那大雨
And it's a hard rain's a-gonna fall.
那大雨就要落下来
Oh, what did you see, my blue-eyed son?
你看见了什么,蓝眼睛的小孩?
Oh, what did you see, my darling young one?
你看见了什么,我亲爱的小孩?
I saw a newborn baby with wild wolves all around it
我看见初生的婴儿,被恶狼团团围住
I saw a highway of diamonds with nobody on it,
还有空无一人的,钻石修成的路
I saw a black branch with blood that kept drippin',
我看见黑色的树枝,鲜血从上面滴落
I saw a room full of men with their hammers a-bleedin',
我看见挤满了人的屋子里,人们手里的铁锤在流血
I saw a white ladder all covered with water,
我看见白色的梯子,水覆盖在上面
I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken,
我看见无数人在怒吼,却听不见他们的声音
I saw guns and sharp swords in the hands of young children,
我看见钢枪和利剑,握在少年的手里
And it's a hard, and it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard,
我感到,那大雨,那大雨
And it's a hard rain's a-gonna fall.
那大雨就要落下来
And what did you hear, my blue-eyed son?
你听见了什么,蓝眼睛的小孩
And what did you hear, my darling young one?
你听见了什么,我亲爱的小孩
I heard the sound of a thunder, it roared out a warnin',
我听见雷声在吼叫,那一定是一个警告
Heard the roar of a wave that could drown the whole world,
我听见海浪在吼叫,仿佛整个世界都要被它吞掉
Heard one hundred drummers whose hands were a-blazin',
我听见很多人在敲鼓,他们的手仿佛都在燃烧
Heard ten thousand whisperin' and nobody listenin',
我听见无数人在低语,他们在着说什么,却没有人知道
Heard one person starve, I heard many people laughin',
我听见一个饥饿的人在哀号,还有很多人在冷笑
Heard the song of a poet who died in the gutter,
我听见一个诗人的歌声,他在贫民窟里死去
Heard the sound of a clown who cried in the alley,
我听见一个农夫的声音,他在山谷里哭泣
And it's a hard, and it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard,
我感到,那大雨,那大雨
And it's a hard rain's a-gonna fall.
那大雨就要落下来
Oh, who did you meet, my blue-eyed son?
你遇见了谁,蓝眼睛的小孩
Who did you meet, my darling young one?
你遇见了谁,我亲爱的小孩
I met a young child beside a dead pony,
我遇见一个小孩,站在死去的马身边
I met a white man who walked a black dog,
我遇见一个白人,踏着一条黑色的狗
I met a young woman whose body was burning,
我遇见一个年轻的女人,她的婴儿正在燃烧
I met a young girl, she gave me a rainbow,
我遇见一个小女孩,她给了我一道彩虹
I met one man who was wounded in love,
我遇见一个男人,爱情把他伤害
I met another man who was wounded with hatred,
我遇见另一个男人,仇恨把他伤害
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard,
我感到,那大雨,那大雨
It's a hard rain's a-gonna fall.
那大雨就要落下来
Oh, what'll you do now, my blue-eyed son?
你现在要做什么,蓝眼睛的小孩
Oh, what'll you do now, my darling young one?
你现在要做什么,我亲爱的小孩
I'm a-goin' back out 'fore the rain starts a-fallin',
我要回去,赶在这大雨来临之前
I'll walk to the depths of the deepest black forest,
我要走进那最黑暗的森林深处
Where the people are many and their hands are all empty,
那里的人们两手空空
Where the pellets of poison are flooding their waters,
那里流淌着有毒的河流
Where the home in the valley meets the damp dirty prison,
山谷里的家园仿佛潮湿肮脏的监狱
Where the executioner's face is always well hidden,
屠夫的脸在人群中隐匿
Where hunger is ugly, where souls are forgotten,
到处是饥饿,灵魂已经被遗忘
Where black is the color, where none is the number,
黑色是那里唯一的颜色
And I'll tell it and think it and speak it and breathe it,
我要讲述,要思考;我要呼吸,要歌唱
And reflect it from the mountain so all souls can see it,
我要让所有的灵魂都能看到那里的景象
Then I'll stand on the ocean until I start sinkin',
然后,我要站在那大海上,直到我开始沉没
But I'll know my song well before I start singin',
我会听懂我的歌声,在我即将沉没
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard,
我感到,那大雨,那大雨
It's a hard rain's a-gonna fall...
那大雨就要落下来
