Aidan Hawken & Carina Round - Walking Blind

这首歌是吸血鬼日记 The Vampire Diaries 第四季第六集的片尾曲~
Elena apologizes to Stefan for stabbing him, then asks why he sent Damon to look for her.
Don't tell me the truth
Tell me that it didn't happen
There's been a mistake
There's been a misunderstanding
Dirty your hands
Tearing my heart into pieces
If this is the end
Then we whisper the wind and release it
(chorus)
We don't have to know
We don't have it all worked out
We can just keep Walking blind
Don't give me your word
Give me something to hold on to
I don't want to fight
I don't want no big decision
I'm not afraid
for tearing your heart into pieces
If there's a world that never died,
and were out in the farthest of reaching
(chorus)
We don't have to know
We don't have it all worked out
We can just keep Walking blind
We don't have to know
We don't have it all worked out
We can just keep Walking blind
We don't have to know
We don't have it all worked out
We can just keep Walking blind
介绍: Excerpt from The Vampire Diaries S04E06 Elena and Stefan broke up
节选自美剧《吸血鬼日记》第四季第6集 埃琳娜和斯特凡分手对白
Elena: I'm sorry that I stabbed you.
埃琳娜:抱歉我刺了你
Stefan: No, it's all right. I probably deserved it.
斯特凡:没事的 大概是我自找的吧
Stefan: So, um...
斯特凡:所以 呃...
Stefan: Damon told me that he clued you in.
斯特凡:达蒙跟我说 他把一切都告诉你了
Elena: You didn't kill him, did you?
埃琳娜:你没杀了他吧
Stefan: Nah, screw the lies and the secrets.
斯特凡:没呢 谎言和秘密什么的都见鬼去吧
Stefan: We all want the same thing.
斯特凡:我们的目标是一致的
Stefan: We just have to work together for it.
斯特凡:我们只需要一起努力
Elena: Stefan...
埃琳娜:斯特凡...
Elena: Why did you send Damon
埃琳娜:你为什么让达蒙
Elena: to come look for me instead of you?
埃琳娜:来找我 而不是你自己来
Stefan: I sent him because lately...
斯特凡:我让他去 是因为最近...
Stefan: It seems like he's able to get through to you in ways that I can't.
斯特凡:他似乎能以我做不到的方式和你沟通
Stefan: You listen to him.
斯特凡:你听他的
Stefan: You trust him.
斯特凡:你相信他
Stefan: Even when you can't trust me.
斯特凡:甚至当你不能相信我的时候
Elena: I didn't mean to not...
埃琳娜:我并不是...
Stefan: Come on, Elena.
斯特凡:拜托 埃琳娜
Stefan: I mean, after everything that we've been through...
斯特凡:我的意思是 在我们经历了这么多之后
Stefan: You can admit it.
斯特凡:你可以承认的
Elena: You have been so strong for me.
埃琳娜:对我来说 你一直那么坚强
Elena: Helping me.
埃琳娜:帮助我
Elena: Fighting for that girl that chose you.
埃琳娜:为了那个选择了你的女孩而奋斗
Elena: The girl that I was when I died on the bridge.
埃琳娜:为了在桥上死去的那个我
Elena: And I love you so much for wanting to find this cure,
埃琳娜:我非常爱那个 想要找到治愈方法的你
Elena: because I'd like nothing more than to get her back.
埃琳娜:因为我也非常想要找回那个她
Elena: Because the...the girl that she's become...
埃琳娜:因为...她所变成的那个女孩...
Elena: That...
埃琳娜:那个
Elena: That I've become,
埃琳娜:那个现在的我
Elena: is different.
埃琳娜:是不一样的
Elena: Somehow.
埃琳娜:不知为何
Elena: Darker. I...
埃琳娜:更黑暗 我...
Elena: Who I am, what I want...
埃琳娜:我是谁 我想要什么...
Stefan: What you want?
斯特凡:你想要什么
Stefan: Or...who you want?
斯特凡:或者说...你想要的是谁
Elena: Something's changed...
埃琳娜:在我和达蒙之间...
Elena: between Damon and me.
埃琳娜:有些东西改变了
Elena: Much more than it ever used to be.
埃琳娜:比以前改变得更多
Elena: It's like...
埃琳娜:就好像...
Elena: It's like everything that I felt for him before I was a vampire...
埃琳娜:就好像我变成吸血鬼之前 对他的所有感觉
Stefan: It's been magnified.
斯特凡:都被放大了
Stefan: Your feelings for him have been magnified.
斯特凡:你对他的感觉都被放大了
Elena: I'm sorry.
埃琳娜:对不起
Elena: I don't want to lie to you.
埃琳娜:我不想骗你
Stefan: You know, before, when I was the, uh...
斯特凡:你知道 以前 当我还是 呃...
Stefan: the ripper,
斯特凡:开膛手的时候
Stefan: I understood why you cared for him.
斯特凡:我理解你为什么在乎他
Stefan: I mean, I practically drove you to it.
斯特凡:我的意思是 事实上是我把你推向他的
Stefan: But now...
斯特凡:但是现在...
Stefan: I can't do this, Elena.
斯特凡:我做不到 埃琳娜
Stefan: Not anymore.
斯特凡:再也做不到了
Elena: I know.
埃琳娜:我明白