林忆莲《Better Man》(好男人)
Better man-
原唱:Robbie Williams (罗比·威廉姆斯)
Send someone love me.
送一个人来爱我。
I need rest in arms.
我需要在其怀抱中入睡。
Keep me safe from harm.
让我有安全感,远离伤害。
In pouring rain.
远离倾盆大雨(大声哭泣)。
Give me endless summer.
给我无尽的夏季。
Lord I fear the cold.
上帝我害怕寒冷。
Feel Im getting old.
感觉自己在变得苍老。
Before my time.
未老先衰。
As my soul heals the shame.
当我的灵魂治愈羞愧。
I will grow through this pain.
我会在这个伤痛中成长。
Lord Im doing all I can.
上帝我所能做到的-
To be a better man.
就是做个好男人。
Go easy on my conscience.
我的心很平静。
Cause its not my fault.
因为这不是我的错。
I know Ive been taught.
我知道我受到了教训。
To take the blame.
也受到了责备。
Rest assured my angels.
我的天使无疑-
Will catch my tears.
将带走我的泪水。
Walk me out of here.
把我带出这里。
Im in pain.
让我远离伤痛。
Once Uve found that lover.
一旦你发现你的爱人。
Ure homeward bound.
你就会回头。
Love is all around.
爱就在你周围。
I know some have fallen on stony ground.
我知道有些东西已经消失在无情的土地上。
But Love is all around.
但爱就在你周围。